Cancellation Policy

Effective Date: November 2023

On Track Coaching is committed to providing high-quality training and coaching services to our clients. To ensure the smooth operation of our programs and to manage scheduling effectively, we have established the following cancellation policy. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, and we aim to be fair and transparent in our approach.

We offer the following cancellation options based on the notice period:

a) 30 Days or More Before the Scheduled Session: No Charge

Clients who cancel their training sessions 30 days or more before the scheduled date will not incur any charges. We appreciate the early notice and will gladly reschedule your session.

b) Between 15 and 29 Days Before the Scheduled Session: 10% Fee

Clients who cancel their training sessions between 15 and 29 days before the scheduled date will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee. The remaining 90% of the total fee will be refunded or can be credited for future sessions.

c) Within 7 Days of the Scheduled Session: 50% Fee

Clients who cancel their training sessions within 7 days of the scheduled date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. The remaining 50% of the total fee will be refunded or can be credited for future sessions.

3. Rescheduling

We understand that unexpected situations may arise, and we encourage clients to reschedule rather than cancel whenever possible. If you need to reschedule your session, please notify us as soon as possible, and we will do our best to accommodate your request without incurring cancellation fees.

4. Refunds

Refunds for canceled sessions will be processed within 3 business days from the date of cancellation, using the original payment method. The refunded amount will be net of any applicable cancellation fees.

5. Exceptional Circumstances

In rare cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unavoidable personal situation, we may consider waiving or adjusting cancellation fees. Clients must provide adequate documentation to support their request.

6. Contact Information

To cancel or reschedule a training session, please contact our office at 757-831-4836 during business hours. We are here to assist you and address any concerns you may have.

7. Policy Updates

On Track Coaching reserves the right to revise this cancellation policy as needed. Any updates will be communicated to clients via email and will become effective immediately.

This formal cancellation policy is designed to ensure fairness and transparency in handling cancellations while also providing flexibility when necessary. We aim to support our clients’ success in their professional development journey.

Contact Us

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.